DCABL SCC3 Blue transparrent conformal coating is designed to offer excellent protection for electronics operating in harsh environments. Based on DCA, DCABL meets the highest defence standards in both Europe and the United States while offering easier inspection with a blue semi-opaque finish. DCABL is resistant to a wide variety of solvents including most solvents used in the aerospace and automotive industries and has a very wide operating temperature range making it an ideal choice for a wide variety of applications. It is also a highly flexible coating making it ideal for small or delicate components, while also maintaining protection through an extremely wide operating temperature range.
DCABL can be sprayed, dipped or brushed, for full product details including test results please refer to the TDS. If you still require further information please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
- Blue transparent coating
- High chemical and solvent resistance when heat cured
- Extremely wide operating temperature range
- Resistant to many solvents used within aerospace and automotive industries
- Meets requirements for UL746E
- Meets requirements of IPC-CC-830
- RoHS Compliant