Electrolube’s Non-Silicone Heat Transfer Compound Aerosol is an innovative new way of applying our standard HTC. The aerosol version offers greater ease of use, allowing a thin, even film of HTC to be applied where required. It is especially useful for applications over larger areas. As with all Electrolube aerosols HTCA is 100% Ozone Friendly. Product contains flammable solvent therefore do not spray onto live electrical equipment or other sources of ignition.
As with all thermal interface materials, we would always encourage stringent testing before selecting a material for your application. For further information please refer to the product TDS, or get in touch with our Technical Support Team who are always on hand to ‘Talk Solutions’
- Excellent non-creep characteristics
- Excellent thermal conductivity even at high temperatures: 0.9 W/m.K
- Wide operating temperature range -50°C to +130°C
- Low evaporation weight loss
- Easy to use and economic, particularly for larger applications