HFS High Performance Fluorinated Solvent is a non-flammable, fluorinated solvent designed for use with Electrolube FPC, Fluorinated Polymer Coating. HFS is used to dilute FPC in order to maintain an in-use solids content of around 2% during the dip coating process. HFS may also be suitable for general cleaning applications such as cleaning down the machines following use.
For more information and mix ratios please refer to the TDS.
- Non-flammable solvent
- Fluorinated solvent suitable for a wide range of applications
- Used to dilute fluorinated coatings, such as FPC
- Very fast drying; aids quick processing
- Promotes cost effective and efficient application
- Can be used for electronic cleaning and general degreasing applications
- RoHS Compliant & REACH compliant