Peelable Coating Mask
PCM is a flexible, solvent resistant latex for masking components, connectors and other items during a conformal coating process.
PCM250ML - 250ml Bottle
PCM peelable coating mask is a flexible, solvent resistant latex for masking components, connectors and other items during a conformal coating process. PCM ensures that sensitive items and areas requiring further processing are not coated. It is particularly suitable for protecting areas from ingress of conformal coating, e.g. pin connectors, adjustable pots, IC sockets etc. It is also suitable as a spot mask for wave soldering applications. PCM can be applied by hand straight from the bottle or using machine. Once dry, the high film strength of PCM means that it can be peeled off again by hand without breaking or leaving residues.
- Flexible latex for masking components
- Manual removal, leaving no residue
- Solvent resistant and does not contaminate conformal coatings
- Dries at room temperature but can be accelerated with heat
- High film strength, does not break easily
- Can be accurately applied using automated dispensing machines