UR5547 general purpose electrical potting compound is a black polyurethane resin ideally suited to electronics with small or delicate components. The cured resin is semi-rigid, exhibiting very little stress on components, even when thermally cycled offering excellent thermal shock resistance.
Its adhesion to a wide range of substrates and low water absorption make it a great choice for cable joining applications. While it is also a thermally conductive resin, dissipating heat away from delicate components making it a suitable in a wide range of electronic applications .
UR5547 is also flame retardant to a UL94-V0 approval and can be used for cable jointing applications.
For more information please refer to the TDS, our technical support team are also on hand to discuss your application requirements further.
- Semi rigid, flame retardant casting resin
- Thermally conductive polyurethane resin
- High thermal shock resistance
- Low Water absorption
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates
- Ideal for use in potting or cable jointing applications
- UL94 V-0 approval
- RoHS Compliant